Kenya Association of Project Managers is as a professional body responsible for monitoring and evaluating the conduct of Project Managers and Project Management Firms in Kenya. The driving goal of the association is to provide leadership and policy direction in the project management sector.
- CEO; REF NO. KAPM/01/2021
The Board of KAPM is seeking to recruit a visionary, dynamic and innovative leader with high professional and ethical standards to fill the position of the Chief Executive Officer. Reporting to the Board of KAPM, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, driving business growth in a high integrity and ethical environment, promoting corporate reputation and visibility and ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Develop and recommend to the Board the long term corporate strategy, business plans and annual operating budgets.
• Implement the corporate strategy and other Board policies and resolutions.
• Promote KAPM nationally, regionally and internationally through effective marketing, communication and other appropriate strategies.
• Ensure prudent management of assets and financial resources and accountability through proper monitoring and effective internal control measures.
• Provide leadership in the day to day business and ensure a competent, efficient and motivated human capital for enhanced productivity and performance.
• Promote an effective risk management culture and ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory and policy frameworks.
• Coach, mentor and develop the senior management team to ensure excellence in performance and effective succession management.
• Foster a corporate culture that promotes sound ethical and good governance practices.
• To mobilize resources and develop fundraising strategies for KAPM programmes and projects.
• Manage relationships, networks and engagement with stakeholders including government agencies, local and international business partners and
• Enhance the corporate reputation and image of KAPM.
The successful candidate must have the following qualification;
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Project Management or any related degree from a recognized university.
· A Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
· Must have at least five (5) years’ experience of which two years must be in a senior management position.
· Have knowledge and experience in policy formulation, management and procedures.
· Proficiency in information communication technology.
· Should have excellent communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational and team capacities and high professional ethical standing.
· Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on integrity and leadership.
Applicants should Email their Cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, email address, day time mobile and names of three (3) referees to reach KAPM BOARD on or before 29/01/2021 via email@example.com. cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
KAPM is an equal opportunity employer.