Whether an Individual Member or Corporate Member? Register with us and become part of Project Management Professional Network!
KAPM Membership is open to graduates and undergraduate trainees of project management. The association’s membership is also open to companies, organizations, institutions, NGO’s and Government agencies practicing or undertaking projects.
1) Every member shall pay such amount of prescribed annual subscription as may from time to time be determined by the Board.
2) Upon admission to membership of the association, a member shall be bound by KAPM Constitution, the Rules, the General standing orders and resolutions and decisions of the organs of the association.
1) Associate membership is open to certificate holders, diploma holders and students pursuing undergraduate degree in in Project Planning and Management.
2) Full Members To qualify as a full member, one must be a graduate in Project Planning and Management or any other post graduate studies recognized by the KAPM board of trustees from a reputable institution.
3) Fellows To qualify as a Fellow member, one must hold a Master’s degree in Project Planning and Management or any other post graduate studies recognized by the KAPM board of trustees from a reputable institution. For one to be recognized as a fellow, s/he must have a minimum of 5 years of proven professional practice in Project Planning and Management. and must have been an Active member of the association for a period of 3 years and above.
4) Honorary Every candidate for admission as an honorary member must satisfy all the requirements of a fellow and shall have rendered conspicuous service to the association or to the republic of Kenya. Honorary members are elected by the board of trustees and announced at the Annual General Meeting for approval by the members.
5) Corporate Membership
Organizations practicing Project Planning and Management are admitted as corporate members upon payments of corporate membership fee and provide evidence of project management work.
In addition, Corporate members should avail evidence of at least having 3 professionals in Project Planning and Management as staff members.
Kindly Make an Application to join the Association by filling the form Below:
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Make your application: